Thursday 3 December 2015

Quake

My next character that wouldn't be too common amongst the world is another female hero, Daisy Johnson AKA Quake.


Daisy Johnson first appeared in Secret Wars #2 and was created by known Marvel writer, Brian Michael Bendis. Daisy works for the global secret organisation, S.H.I.E.L.D (Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement Logistics Division)

I first came across Daisy Johnson from the hit abc television series, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Daisy is a superhuman and has the power to shoot earthquake level shocks from her hands, giving her the Alias of Quake. Quake is the daughter of another superhuman who is unfortunately unlike Daisy. Her father is Calvin Zabo but he goes by the name of Mister Hyde.


As already mentioned, Daisy can emit shocks from her hands that produce tremors. Since she is an Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D she is heavily trained in hand to hand combat. She mainly associates herself with fellow agents such as the Director himself, Nick Fury.


Daisy appeared in a storyline, Age of Ultron (Don't mix it up with the Avengers movie) where she is part of the small band of heroes that have survived the terrible effects of Ultrons rule over the desolate world.


She wouldn't be well known to the public as she is not a member of the Avengers so I feel that this blog could give you a little bit of information about this interesting character. I find her interesting because I love the whole concept of having an evil father and the complications that follow. I would also recommend the tv show, Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D as she is a main character in the show, plus I think it is a great show.


















No comments:

Post a Comment